Pascal's TechBlog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

OpenOffice.org Report template

During the past years I've had to do some school reports, but since OpenOffice.org is lacking any good report templates (and it has a crappy set of default styles), I always did some last minute formatting, and handed in a scruffy looking report.

So I finally decided to resolve this issue and make a proper OpenOffice.org template myself, you can follow my progress here:
I recently dropped the Bitstream Vera fonts in favour of the DejaVu fonts, because all the DejaVu fonts have an oblique font variant. I have a backport (to Ubuntu Breezy) of a more recent DejaVu fonts release here.

If you want to change the fonts change the 'Default' and the 'Heading' styles, because the other template styles depends on these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home